After your Hawaii portraits are captured by one of our talented staff photographers at Karma Hill Photography, we’ll use a special proofing gallery to upload and share all of your stunning photos. Follow along and we’ll go over the details of how to download, use promo codes, order prints, and how to access the gallery conveniently on your mobile device.
View our short video or read through the easy steps below to download photos, see our purchasing options, and other helpful tips to make your photo experience with Karma Hill Photography even more enjoyable.
We will be reviewing:
Gallery at a Glance
Welcome to your online proofing gallery!
A welcome screen with one of our favorite images from your gallery will greet you and a button will ask you to “Open Gallery.” Upon clicking that button, you’ll be asked to enter your email address. (Tip: Be sure to enter your email address correctly. Any download/purchase receipts will be sent there.)
Next, you’ll be greeted with an Aloha pop up. This helpful information will give you the necessary instructions needed to download your Hawaii portraits photos using the promo code we’ve provided in our email to you. You can always access these instructions by clicking the Info menu option on the top pink menu bar.
Inside your gallery, you’ll find your full collection of edited images from your session. At the top of your screen is a pink menu bar consisting of Home (gallery view), Info (how to use your promo codes, price sheets, and contact info), Favorites (a folder of favorited images), and Cart. Below the menu, you’ll find even more options to make your gallery experience simple and more efficient for comparing photos, the option to share images, and simple purchasing options!
As you hover your mouse over the images in your gallery, you’ll notice a bar of icons appears at the bottom of each image. Select the Star icon to favorite your image. The Cart icon is to buy the photo as a digital or print product. The Arrow icon is to share to social media.
How to Download Your Images
Depending on the Hawaii portraits package you’ve purchased, you are entitled to download a certain amount or all of the images. We have a simple process to download your photos at your convenience within your proofing gallery. Here’s how to do so:
- Favorite the images you want to keep. To favorite an image, select the Star icon on the image you wish to keep. This Star icon can be found as you hover over the image in the gallery view or by clicking on the image and selecting the Star icon found in the enlarged view.
- When you have finished selecting the images you love, go to your Favorites folder by clicking “Favorite” in the top menu bar to review your picks.
- Select “Buy All” to begin the download process of your favorite images.
- At checkout, enter the promo code we provided in our latest email to you. This promo code will waive all costs towards the image count per your package.
- Complete and submit the checkout process. Shortly, you will receive an email containing a zip folder of your digital images to save onto your desktop computer.
You’re done! Please be sure to allow enough time for the zip folder to extract or open on your desktop computer. Save your digital images in multiple storage locations if possible. Online proofing galleries will be active for 30 days. We will also keep your images backed up for one year.
Information About Your Promo Codes
We will email you TWO Promo Codes! Here’s how to use them!
We send every client two promo codes; to download your Hawaii portraits digital images from your proofing gallery and for a discount towards print products for a limited time.
The promo code to download your images (at no cost) is valid for a single-use. Therefore, be sure to select and review the appropriate amount of images that comes in your package before using this promo code offer. Each additional image not included in your package will be an additional $10 per image. You are also welcome to purchase your full collection of images for a discounted price at any time while your gallery is active.
Every proofing gallery has the option to purchase professional quality print products. As a special offer to our clients, we offer 50% off prints, canvases, and metal purchases (album and digital images excluded) for a limited time. Unlike the promo code to download your images, this promo code can be used for an unlimited number of uses until it’s expired. Sharing this code with family and friends who are interested in purchasing from your proofing gallery allows them to take advantage of these savings too.
Hawaii Portraits Prints and Products Available for Purchase
Karma Hill Photography has a variety of print options available in the proofing galleries. Find luster prints perfect for framing, you can also find canvases and metal print options to decorate your home, and more!!
Within your Hawaii portraits photo gallery, we make purchasing these products easy to ensure you know exactly what you are ordering online. Each print has a description of our luster finish alongside the sizes we have available.
Find our real-life photos feature for our canvas wraps to see how they size and style walls of a home! We absolutely love being able to see a size before we print!
View this blog post for more print inspiration: https://karmahill.com/hawaii-photography-inspo-epic-prints/
We guarantee satisfaction with every purchase through our proofing gallery and offer a no-hassle return or exchange policy for all of our clients because we want you to love and enjoy your photos for years to come!
Price sheets for all of our products are available within the proofing gallery in the Info Tab of the top menu bar. Send us an email if you’d like us to email you a price sheet too.
Accessing Your Hawaii Portraits Photo Gallery on Mobile Devices
Feel free to access the online proofing gallery on any mobile device as well! This view is best when you want to see your photos on the go or download a single high-resolution image at a time straight to your mobile device or purchasing products on the go. The mobile view is not optimal for saving multiple images at a time as doing so on a desktop is the best way to save all of your images.
The mobile view is a definitely a more compact view of our proofing galleries, so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions navigating!
- How long will galleries remain active?
- 30 days because we limit the number of active galleries at a time.
- What happens when a gallery is inactive?
- When a gallery becomes inactive, your gallery is no longer accessible. Contact us if you ever need to reactivate your gallery to purchase and view your images at any time after the 30 days it is active.
- What are the best browsers for gallery viewing?
- Which photos should I print for my canvas type?
- We will be happy to help if you need a second opinion on printing images! Simply email us to get started.
- What are my Print Release rights?
- Print releases are available after downloading. Our print releases give your personal printing rights and are not open for resale or commercial use
- Are these high-resolution images I’m downloading?
- Yes! The images that come in your package are high resolution images and can be printed up to a 30×40 print to maintain it’s professional quality.
We hope this tutorial will help you navigate your beautiful Hawaii portraits photo gallery, but if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
While you’re here, come see who we are! Oahu Wedding Coordinators – Come Meet Our Amazing Team!