In Wailua on Kauai's east side, near Kapa'a and Lihue surrounded by lush green MOUNTAINS.
- Some Palm Trees
- Calm water in areas with rocks, great for families with small kids.
- Centrally located with parking and restrooms
- Has a rustic and natural feel
- Soft pastel sunsets
- Great for morning and sunset sessions
- Can be busy on weekends, weekdays are recommended.
Directly in front of the popular Waipouli Beach resort near Kapa'a. this little gem of a beach has a great of variety of scenery. It's eastern facing shores make for spectacularly dreamy soft portraits with bright light in the morning and more muted light in the evening.
- Morning or sunset
- Larger groups
- Long sandy beach
- dramatic mountains and rock formations in the distance
- Centrally located
- Easy access and large parking lot
Located on Kauai's East Shore, this Large beach has a dramatic natural feel, with green and rocky areas in the background, it is QUINTESSENTIAL Kauai.
- Long sandy beach
- Greenery and rocks
- Plenty of parking
- Beautiful light both morning and sunset
- Pastel sunsets and glowing mornings
Near the resort area of poipu on Kauai's south shore, it's near the action without all the CROWDS.
- Great variety of scenery
- Large rock formations
- Large grassy area
- Great for morning or sunset sessions
- Parking and restrooms
In the resort area of Poipu, Shipwrecks beach is epicly scenic with large rock formations and lots of green next to the beach for a variety of scenery.
-White sand and aqua water
-Dramatic Rock Formations
-Small forest area next to beach for variety
-Some lava rocks
-Because it is near a large resort, this beach can be very busy.
-Great for sunset Portrait sessions
On Kauai's famous north shore, this rugged beach has many options for a variety of portrait backdrops
-Larger beach with many small coves
-Great for morning and sunset sessions, sunsets are soft and pastel
-Mountains in the distance
- Some lava rocks
This South Side beach has a variety of scenic options for photos. A beautiful CRESCENT shaped beach on one side and A large reef next to the shore on the other that creates dramatic waterfalls off the rocks when the waves crash.
- Ample Parking and Restrooms
- Close to the resort area of Poipu
- Two different beach looks in one location
- Great for sunset portrait sessions
- Can be busy with other photo shoots and weddings.