In Wailua on Kauai's east side, near Kapa'a and Lihue surrounded by lush green MOUNTAINS.
- Some Palm Trees
- Calm water in areas with rocks, great for families with small kids.
- Centrally located with parking and restrooms
- Has a rustic and natural feel
- Soft pastel sunsets
- Great for morning and sunset sessions
- Can be busy on weekends, weekdays are recommended.
A short drive from Kapa'a town on Kauai's east side, this gem of a beach has a great of variety of scenery. from mountains to sandy beach, It's eastern facing shores make for spectacularly dreamy soft portraits.
- Morning or sunset
- Weekdays (this beach is very popular on the weekends)
- Sandy beach
- Dramatic mountain views
- Centrally located
- Easy access and parking
Located on Kauai's East Shore, this Large beach has a dramatic natural feel, with green and rocky areas in the background, it is QUINTESSENTIAL Kauai.
- Long sandy beach
- Greenery and rocks
- Plenty of parking
- Beautiful light both morning and sunset
- Pastel sunsets and glowing mornings
Near the resort area of poipu on Kauai's south shore, it's near the action without all the CROWDS.
- Great variety of scenery
- Large rock formations
- Large grassy area
- Great for morning or sunset sessions
- Parking and restrooms
In the resort area of Poipu, Shipwrecks beach is epicly scenic with large rock formations and lots of green next to the beach for a variety of scenery.
-White sand and aqua water
-Dramatic Rock Formations
-Small forest area next to beach for variety
-Some lava rocks
-Because it is near a large resort, this beach can be very busy.
-Great for sunset Portrait sessions
On Kauai's famous north shore, this rugged beach has many options for a variety of portrait backdrops
-Larger beach with many small coves
-Great for morning and sunset sessions, sunsets are soft and pastel
-Mountains in the distance
- Some lava rocks
This South Side beach has a variety of scenic options for photos. A beautiful CRESCENT shaped beach on one side and A large reef next to the shore on the other that creates dramatic waterfalls off the rocks when the waves crash.
- Ample Parking and Restrooms
- Close to the resort area of Poipu
- Two different beach looks in one location
- Great for sunset portrait sessions
- Can be busy with other photo shoots and weddings.
The best time of day, best location, what to wear? We cover all of these and more!
Our Team is available on All the major Hawaiian Islands: Maui, Big Island (Hawaii Island), Kaua'i and Oahu.
select yours below: