Maui portrait locations don’t get much better than Lahaina Shores. This Maui gem is right in the heart of Lahaina Town and sits in front of the beautifully designed 505 Front Street. Follow along and we’ll review why Lahaina Shores is on our list of the all-time best beaches for portraits!
Lahaina Shores is one of our favorite Maui portrait locations because of its convenience and dynamic store fronts. Known for its artful layout of shops and restaurants, 505 Front Street is the perfect backdrop for your perfect beach day.
Ranging from the textures and striking displays of the shopping center to the leggy palms and mellow waters, this special spot is sure to act as a gorgeous canvas for your cherished memories! And after just a quick stroll, you can indulge in a warm meal and a cool drink after capturing your portraits.
Maui Portrait Location Details
Lahaina Shores is located in Lahaina Town on the West side of Maui.
- 45 min to 1 hr from Kihei
- 10-25 min from Kaanapali & Kapalua
If you’re a nautical-lover at heart, then Lahaina Shores is the perfect Maui portrait location. Because of its close proximity to Lahaina Harbor, this sweet little beach is often dotted with sailboats drifting on the horizon.
- Lahaina Shores is a popular spot for surfers just learning to ride the waves, so it can be busy when surf lessons are in session.
- A Westside travel fee of $50 will be added for this Maui portrait location.
- With 505 Front Street, canoes, a grass shack, and other fun items, this beach offers a variety of great props and backdrops that you simply can’t find at other locales!
- Keep scrolling to see all of the whimsical charm!
And of course, as a westward facing beach, you just can’t beat the vivid sunsets at this Maui portrait location!